New to our online registration?
Simply follow the steps below:
If you (or a household member) has participated in one of our programs since March 2016, you likely already have a household account created. Please do not create a new one each season. Once you are in this new registration system, you do not create another account. If you have a new primary email or have forgotten the one on your account, please contact the office at 616.754.9163. A representative will be happy to assist you.
- Click Create New Account button above.
- Enter basic household information and password. Click Create Profile button.
- Log in to your account, click Register Now to search for programs and rental facilities.
- You will only have to create an account once; your name will remain in our system for future use.
Returning Customers - If you already have an account:
- Click Sign In and enter your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password and a new one will be emailed to you.
If you prefer. you may stop by our office and a GARCC staff member will be happy to create an account for your and process your registration in person.
Effective March 1, 2016, our customers may rent facilities, register and buy tickets for
all of our programs, classes and events ONLINE or IN-PERSON.